So excited!

Practicum 2022 Forum So excited!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Roberta
    Participant

Jello and happy New Year!

Roberta
    Participant

Hello and Happy New Year!

Hope you had good holiday times and I’m looking forward to being together!

Maurizio Marmorato
    Participant

Happy New Year ( Hopefully!!!!) hahaha

Look forward to this next step in learning how to read Astrology alongside Ari, together with “the other six of you” … 👀 🤓 🤗

Christiane Dumont
    Participant

Hello

thanks Roberta and Maurizio

Happy new year to everyone ! I wish us the best in these coming months and be wise enough to keep our vibes in good shape despite the world apparently chaotic, may we see the stability in our hearts.

I am very motivated ans happy to join too!
    I don‘t have anybody for a chart reading (English spoken volunteer).

If you know someone who would be interested please let me know

thanks

Christiane Dumont
    Participant

I wrote to Ari the other day, thought I could have shared my writing here instead :

Hello Ari

These 2 Videos are excellent! ❤️❤️❤️ Love it
    It helps me in  my preoccupation of the moment. I am deepening my reflections in order to present myself to the world with clear and humbled posture.

Yes I did free sessions and hold the space too long and talked to much and did not check with the person if it’s ok or listened enough all what you mentioned I did ….
    And still do but not as much as before

I am aware of the ego part which want to take the place, of the power ego wants to take sometimes and the fear to not be good enough. The risk of astrology to be a show to impress the other.

It’s really a huge work to humble myself!!!
    Even though I know that since beginning I am very aware of these shadows in myself and in these old techniques such as astrology or card readings, reikis and all these stuff, even religion
    Anything can be an instrument for power, anything really: relationships, intimacy, religion, food, astrology, etc etc etc

Natalie Mithqal
    Participant

Happy 2022 everyone!
    Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Roberta
    Participant

It’s so good to be with you all here in this process. I’m feeling unsure of myself and happy to have the chance to try out readings with volunteers. I have identified one volunteer and hope to have another by the end of the week.

Cheers and love to all <3

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Practicum 2022 Forum So excited!