Course Organization and Community
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88016105601?pwd=azFUQURtUzVsUUhIdk14TmtDNmZxUT09 Passcode: CIC2022
About the schedule flow
- We will meet for a live Q and A and practice class twice a week based on the content of each segment. With the exception of our break weeks, our weekly meetings will be held:
- 9:00 am Pacific on Mondays
- 2:00 pm on Thursdays
Schedule of Chart Interpretation Course Part I
- Aug 15 – Course Opens, Segment 1 Released
- Aug 16 – 10:30 am Segment one practice class recorded
- Aug 21 – Segment 1: The Lunar Nodes
- Aug 28 – Segment 2: Pluto and the Nodes
- Sept 4 – Segment 3: Intro to Aspects and Phases
- Sept 11 – Off Week
- Sept 18 – Segment 4.1: Aspects to Pluto and the Nodes
- Sept 25 – Segment 4.2: Aspects to Pluto and the Nodes
- No class Monday Sept 26
- Oct 2 – Segment 4.2 and 4.3: Aspects to Pluto and the Nodes
- Oct 9 – Off Week
- Oct 16 – Segment 4.2 and 4.3 Aspects to Pluto and the Nodes
- Oct 23 – More Pluto and Nodes practice
- Oct 31 – Pluto nodes practice
- Nov 3 – Pluto nodes practice
- Nov 7 – Pluto nodes practice
- Nov 10 – Pluto nodes pracfice
- Nov 14 – CIC II: Segment 1 transits
- Nov 18 – CIC II: Segment 1 transits
- Nov 20 – Off Week
- Nov 27 – CIC II: Segment 2 Progressions
- Dec 4 – CIC II: Segment 3 Life Cycles
Guidelines and Agreements
Clear agreements set the stage for all students to feel rested and supported by a container that is dependable and consistent. These guidelines and agreements are established to prioritize and uphold a learning container that protects and honors the beautiful intention of all registered students to study and train in Evolutionary Astrology.
When it comes to each student’s personal study of the pre-recorded video content, there are no guidelines as all students will self-pace in a way that aligns with their schedule. The guidelines and agreements listed here are relevant to our live meetings.
Our live meetings are a very important facet of this course. They are the only times where we are both together as a community and also have the opportunity to interface with the teacher directly in live time. In the Chart Interpretation Course we will begin to read charts and work with live volunteers. Thus, our live meetings are relational and communal by their very nature. It is necessary and of greatest importance that all students understand and are in agreement of the basic guidelines for participating in these meetings.
Guidelines for participation in live meetings.
- Purpose. The purpose of our meetings is for question and answer of the week’s related content and/or for practice of the week’s review questions. Please align with this purpose and be sure that all questions are about understanding the course content.
- Confidentiality and respect. Any time personal information is shared (by a student or a volunteer) it must be kept within the container of our class. This includes respecting the confidentiality and dignity of the views, feelings, and emotions that may be expressed.
- Discernment. Students are invited to work with their own charts and ask questions about their own charts relevant to the content we are learning at the time. However, sometimes personal charts brought forward during a live class that can take away from the clarity of learning and become a distraction. Please be discerning about when you bring up signatures from your own chart. Ari will also be clear to let you know if it’s the right time or not. If you are unsure, ask.
- Inclusivity. Be mindful of how much “space” you are occupying. In a community space where we are all learning together, we all take it upon ourselves to appreciate that our participation affects the greater field. Some students tend to be more shy while others tend to be more outgoing. While these differences are natural, it is asked that those who are more forthright take it upon themselves to cultivate an abundance of sensitivity and awareness of how their own presence is either detracting or supporting the collective field of inclusivity.
- Raise your hand. To ask a question, raise your digital hand. Ari, Michelle, or whomever is assisting in facilitating the meeting, will note the order of questions. Questions put in the comments are ok and they might be missed as they are harder to field. Digital hands will be prioritized.
If you are not able to review the week’s material before the weekly review/practice class, attendance is invited nonetheless. The community environment offers a richness of learning that is valuable in its own right. Just don’t ask questions or engage with content you haven’t studied yet.
My (Ari’s) commitment is to cultivate gentleness and decisiveness in doing my best to uphold a group space of highest integrity for the benefit of all of our learning. Please feel invited to reach out to me at any point if any needs or concerns arise for you. email@example.com
For technical support, please contact michelle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q & A Recordings Playlist
Part 1: EA Chart Interpretation
The fourth video in this playlist is a live class on Steve Jobs chart. To gain the most from this class, please watch these three Steve Jobs Video Resources to learn more about this soul.